Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things that make me go hmmm...

  • Yesterday, I saw John Turturro on the corner of 35th and 7th. I touched his sleeve and told him that I love his choices in work. He seemed to appreciate the comment.
  • People who are compelled to check their cells phones during a production should be tarred and feathered. Really are you that important? Tonight, one bone head was texting in a box seat (far house left). The entire balcony and mezzenine was distracted by his Darth Vadar light. Again, I chose to quote Syl Schetnan, "Hey buddy, you are not nearly as important as you think you are."
  • The city of New York does - in fact - fine people $500 if one's cell phone goes off during a show. )Frankly, I do not know how they enforce it. Tonight, during the final moment, the guy sitting next to me phone went off...nothing.
  • Speaking of fines, as of last month, feeding pigeons in NYC will cost you $1,000 in fines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post...

Unknown said...

Yay for John Turturro. I loved him in O Brother, Where Art Thou?

mur said...

wow! $500!