Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NYC Postnotes

***My camera fell out of my bag between Minneapolis and Sioux Falls; therefore, I apologize for the lack of pictures in the last blog entries. I am still hopeful it will resurface. A little travel tip for those reading...never use a Macy's bag when packing up your apartment after 3 months...duh. One flight attendant said to me, "We are not a Uhaul." Merry Christmas to you too - bah humbug.

***I will continue to write updates about Valarie. I did talk to her on Christmas Day. She told me to finish what I set out to do. Yes, ma'm. However, that was about the only thing that she said that made sense. I am concerned that this round of infection has affected her mental health. I spoke with her nurse who is also concerned about it, but assured me that her legs were improving. I am continuing to make plans for her SD arrival. Today I contacted Melanie Bliss with the Sioux Falls Homeless Alliance. She gave me some great ideas.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I have so enjoyed reading your New York stories...Merry Christmas.