Thursday, October 11, 2007

Top Five Reasons to Keep a Blog

A BIG SHOUT OUT to all of you that are posting on my blog...Thank you! I love the comments, questions and correspondence. My Theory of Dakotativity Blog serves numerous purposes:

  1. It logs my daily adventures so that my students can continue to discover, study and play with me; it is our cyber classroom.
  2. It keeps me accountable to stay on task and take advantage of the "academic" and "sabbatical" opportunities that are at my figertips.
  3. It serves as an assessment tool for me as I chronical the checklist on my sabbatical "to do" list. This is also why your hits on the cite and your responses are so important. Let me know what you want to know.
  4. It is my daily journal that I will be always have and treasure.
  5. It makes my family happy and resassured that I am okay.

No comments: