Thursday, October 25, 2007

Final Day of Rehearsal - Final Night of Guests

Monday my guests went up to the Today Show and The View. They came come with dvds and gps systems...I totally need to get to a tv show; there is hardware to gather.

I had the final rehearsal at WP for I Want What You Have from 12-4. I really come to enjoy these women - those involved in the the performance and those who work in the office. They treat me like I have been working there for years. It is so easy to be there; thisis the greatest compliment I could give them or they me. I also really enjoy stage managing. I get to absorb a new directing style and three completely different acting approaches, while relying on my left brain skills of organization.

After rehearsal, I had to take all the costumes and props with me, so I hopped a cab home before meeting Debbie and Jill for calamari and wine in Chelsea. They headed off to Phantom of the Opera, and I went shopping for all white clothes for the doll. FYI...even Goodwill in Manhattan is expensive. It was nice to have a few hours of playoff baseball (it is official - it is a Rockies-Red Sox World Series) before it was time to get to bed for an early show call.

No comments: