Saturday, October 27, 2007

TGIF

Friday, I did my final schlepping of I Want What You Have props back to the WP and handed in receipts. USF students Whitney Ullom and Kacie Fodness came to the Big Apple. I set up their housing, so I darted over to the East Side to get them into their adorable apartment. At 1, I had a lunch date with Megan C. to discuss future involvement for me at WP. I am going to Assistant Direct their first show of the season Wapato by Peggy Stafford. I am thrilled and honored. Also, I am reading scripts for their lab series. Like I said, WET took a month to get me into a meeting, and WP has trusted me with my second production in three weeks. I think I have made my decision.
Tonight, I attended The Atlantic Theatre Company’s second year conservatory students’ production of Heart’s Desire and Blue Kettle by Caryl Churchill. Gia Forakis, the director of I Want What You Have directed this project too. I think I need to read the actual scripts to appreciate the performance.

1 comment:

mur said...

so do you think you'll be moving back to sfsd after this experience -- or stick around and make it your life?