Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Miss You

I want to give a little shout out to all of you that have taken the time to respond to my blog entries. Karen, Nick, Jen, Marie, Greg, Haley, Kimmy, and Steve...thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate them so much, and it is lovely to know that you are following my journey through the city. If others want to comment, but don't know how, please go to the older posts (11/07 Blogging 101) for guidelines as to how to make your presence known on my blog.

In the meantime...I am want everyone who is reading to know how much I miss and love you all. I miss feeling like I am offering anything up productive (I may even miss the exuberance of deadlines and pressured products) I miss being hugged and kissed by my students, family and friends. I miss SD prices. I miss not bumping into things in my bathroom when I get ready in the morning. I miss meeting my friends randomly for coffee. I miss chapel. I miss Kaladi's cereal bars. I discover things that I miss every day.

Next, I may try to post what I do not miss...the phone ringing 24/7 will be at the top of the list.

3 comments:

mur said...

i DEFINITELY miss kaladi's special k bars for sure....and YOU of course! : )

Jenn said...

I miss you Kim! And I'm so proud you are out there doin your thang!

Unknown said...

Aaah we all miss you too! The department is in good hands. Jim is doing an amazing job.