Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hitting Golf Balls and Hitting It Off.

Jennie and I got up earlier than the guys, so that we could go for a walk together around the village. I really do love my alone time with Jen. We get so many world issues solved. On the way back to the apartment, we stopped at the Housing Works, and she did major damage in their shoe stock.

Before Jen headed back to Baltimore, we had brunch at the Hudson Diner. I will see her for the next couple of weekends as she will return to see mom next weekend and then come up with friends the weekend after.

Dick, Teake and I walked down the Hudson River path to Chelsae Piers on this beautiful Sunday in November. We explored all CP had to offer (ice rink, driving range, numerous gyms, and BlueStreak Athletic Republic (the new name for Frappier Acceleration). The guys decided to stay and check out the driving range as I headed back to prepare for my 1st "Essay" conversation.

My meeting with Stafford Arima was perfect. As the director of such shows as Ragtime and Alter Boyz, he had an extensive spectrum of vision. It was the perfect way to begin my writing collective. His view of the theatre arena was refreshing and enlightening. I can't wait to transcribe the entire interview. I hope that this is just the beginning of fresh conversations on theatre.

Tonight Dick, Teake and I grabbed a slice and packed. I am sending home 2 suitcases full of books, clothes and gifts. Soon, I will be packing it all up to go home...time moves so quickly.

1 comment:

Brenda Paulsen said...

Kim, so glad you've had time with one of your directors and the subsequent ripples this will be to your work. Great pics--Santa's Sleigh!!! Life happens with Kim!
B