It was another beautiful day in Manhattan. After seeing Whitney and Kacie off, I walked all the way home. It was about 5 miles total, but the East Side is not an area I travel very often. It was just too beautiful to spend the inside reading - which was my plan for the day. I took my act on the road. When Teake was here, we bought this cool lawn chair that folds up into a backpack with storage. So, I grabbed the scripts that I am reading for the Women's Project, my computer, journal and a blanket and headed to Central Park.
The Great Lawn was...great. I read, sunned and relaxed. Four hours later, I packed up - a little pinker and a lot smarter - and headed home. I walked down W. 70th Street on the way to the subway discovering another unexpected treat. As this is a very wealthy housing district, it should not be surprising that some families hire professional decorators to "hallodaze" their brownstones. The preceding pictures are some frighteningly fantastic examples.
Full Circle
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment